Pinnacle’s Greg Lewis, Principal and Retirement Services Senior Consultant, recently discussed timely retirement issues and updates relevant to non-profits as part of Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co.’s exclusive Non-profit ELITE (Educational Learning & Informational Training for Executives) Seminar that covered:
- Employment law issues including 1099 vs. employees, visa issues, out-of-state employees
- Meet the AAF Experts regulatory update – pension, accounting, auditing and tax updates
- Understanding your fiduciary responsibility for retirement plans
- Technology issues for non-profits
- Panel discussion on cost savings, joint collaborations and mergers
- Governance issues
For more information about retirement services issues facing non-profits, please don’t hesitate to contact us.